My Blog List

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

St James & Kalk Bay

These are my favourite pictures of Kalk Bay. I love Cape Town. I love taking photos of places in Cape Town and I have more to upload. I love discovering less common views of the city. I have a spot in Muizenburg I missed. Will try to get there before I leave for PE. :-)












I took a zig zag walk through St James to Kalk Bay on a splendid summer's day...and this is what I saw. Making the most of my last days in Cape Town and the little towns along the peninsular are not to be missed. Make sure you get to Simon's Town and Kommetjie if you are visiting Cape Town.




Fairy Tale Garden

Beautiful and unusual houses. I would love to go inside this one!!

Blue boats in the habour. Blue seems to be the theme colour there. No wonder I like it :-)


Shark museum!




Jacob's Ladder. Make sure you take a walk up here to Boye's Drive!!



2 comments:

Johan said...

nice place. I like your blog and where you take your lovely photos.

Sally Powrie said...

Your pictures are really beautiful. It is lovely to see look through an artist's eyes and see the way you see. THank you for sharing your talent. Love, Sally P