My Blog List

Sunday, January 27, 2013

KISS Photo editing tutorials

This is especially for Jenny but others may benefit so feel to share. I will update it as and when I can.
Download a free photo editing program on your PC. A well known one like GIMP will be great. If you have a smart phone there are plenty of free Android apps & iPhone apps.

On Android market I am currently using:
One Man With a Camera
Pic Paint
Skitch....tied to Evernote (which I love)
Paper Artist
I will speak more about them later.

Lesson 1:
Take a photo of a loved one (or an unloved one)
Go to the filter settings of your program.  See what each one does and save an example of each. You can rename the picture John 1, John 2 or John B & W,  John sepia, John polarised.
The object is to become familiar with the options available on your particular program. 
Feedback welcome. 

No comments: