My Blog List

Friday, July 24, 2009

Creativity


I am a confessed image addict!! I collect them, search for them, devour them, am completly distracted by them. I have spent hours and hours in library at college going through National Geographic and World of Interiors. I still wondering why technikon subscribed to that expensive magazine when there was no Interior Design course offered there.
Well, after a long disgrungtled absence from my one true love, I am heading back head over heals into the thick of it again. While I did not miss it at the time, I'm begining now to be startled at the thought! Cleoni Cull, my 1st year lecturer was right, if you are creative you can't live without it. I guess she meant can't REALLY live without it. You can survive but who wants to survive? I want to thrive not survive. This was a report from the art school I when to after school. It's a bit of taking myself to task like my friend Louise and Cleoni have done.
I repent!! Art please forgive me :-)

No comments: