My Blog List

Saturday, July 25, 2009


Well this is the one I'm the most happy with so I am making progress with this scrapping stuff. It helps tremendously they everyone is so encouraging of course. I am all fired up now and want to do more and more instead of getting bored with it. I love the bold colours too. Yes red is one of my favourite colours. Next I want to do some vintage stuff. Well if you spend a lot of time on the blogs people seem to call stuff from the 70's vintage, whereas when I think of vintage I think of the 30's or the Victorian era. I don't know if I'm growing older without realising it or that is supposed to be just a cool sounding word for old but I still don't consider anything that happened in my lifetime to be vintage!!!!! Rude!!
Well, okay, casette players are vintage ;-)

No comments: